Menu editing

Using KDE under woody. The default install gives a plethora of menus, with
many duplicate items and overall not as well organized as I would like. Under
windows, menu editing is quite a bit easier than under KDE, since you can
simply drag items around.

It there a reasonable menu editor supplied with KDE, or apt-get-able?
Otherwise, what's the best way to rearrange the menus without messing it all
up? I note, btw, that there is a tree under .kde/share/Debian which seems to
add the"Debian" menu items to various places in the menu, but I don't really
need that organization either ....

HELP!

Thanks.
nl