ISDN channel bundling problem

Hi!

I tried to use the channel bundling feature (MPPP) to gain more bandwith. So
I copied /etc/isdn/device.ippp0 to /etc/isdn/device.ippp0+1 changed there
dialmode to auto and restarted isdnutils. After that I first tried to connect
the master device ippp0 to my ISP and it seemed to work - 'isdnctrl status
ippp0' told me that I'm connected, but I wasn't able to ping any host. And
again, that's my master device that so far worked without any problems - at
that point I haven't connected the slave device yet.

Nevertheless I tried to add the slave device. It connected and I was a able
to ping but with a very high grade of packet loss (> 90%). I guess that's due
the master device doesn't work propely.

Did I forget something to set up?

Christian Schoenebeck

P.S. I also activated +mp in ipppd.ippp0