Re: Can someone tell me the function for getting MIB-2 object values from Debian Linux Kernel ?

Ruchir Malhotra said:
> Hi,
> I need the IP, UDP and TCP statistics. Which function should I call ? Are
> there man pages on thse functions ?

if you find such information out please post it to the list,
in my quests, MIB values seem to be a holy grail which almost
nobody knows the values. I've searched for hours on the net
to try to find hints, but could never find anything other
then TCP stats which is:

.1.3.6.1.2.1.6.9.0&.1.3.6.1.2.1.6.9.0

at least it works for me under debian 2.2 & 3.0 and
kernel 2.2.19

sample output:
http://mrtg.aphroland.org/portal.aphroland.org/portal.aphroland.org.tcpopen.html

nate