Re: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Aaron Peters wrote:

> I know this is a scam, but just out of curiosity what is it?  One of those
> deals where they charge you hundreds or thousands of dollars per minute to
> call those numbers?
>
> On Thursday 15 August 2002 11:33, CAPT. PAUL DIMANGO. wrote:
> > CAPT. PAUL DIMANGO.
> > TEL. 27 73 234 9108.
> > FAX 27 72 486 3248.

Usuually, they'll have you send a few thousand or so, to take care of
'legal fees'.  Once you pay that, and establish you're an idiot, you'll
find more and more complications that, you guessed it, need more money.

If you should actually go to *countryname* to collect your money, you'll
usuaully be told you don't need a visa, and they'll bribe the immigration
people for you.  Now that you're in, you're an illegal, and they'll
blackmail/extort/kill you as appropriate.

Some people have lost millions of dollars to this scam, as they send more
and more 'legal fees'.

Never reply to one of these.  There is a treasury department address to
forward them to, but i can't remember it offhand.  These people are not
the language challenged backwaters people they claim to be.

Mike