Re: UK english for openoffice

It seems that OpenOffice uses Mobytheaurus for it's
theausaurus, which is a product that uses the dict
server.  There are many available dictionarys that
work with the dict server.  Perhaps (I haven't
investigated this) one of the setup files for
OpenOffice determines what services it uses from the
dict server.