Re: Woody: Creating bootable install CD image w/ 2.4.19 kernel

Hi!

I seem to be faced with the same problem. Doing

apt-get install libnewt-dev libnewt-utf8-dev libnewt-pic libnewt-utf8-pic

leads to the following message:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libnewt-dev: Depends: libnewt0 (= 0.50.17-9.6)
               Depends: slang1-dev (>= 1.4.4-7.1) but it is not going to
be installed
  libnewt-pic: Depends: libnewt0 (= 0.50.17-9.6)
  libnewt-utf8-pic: Depends: libnewt-utf8-dev (= 0.50.17-9.6) but it is
not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

This leads me to the same question as the other poster already had. What
can I do? Could this be a bug in the depedencies?

Thanks for any info!

Greetings,

	Holger