Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #812

The list removal instructions DO NOT WORK.

and the list admin doesn't seem to listen.

can someone please remove me from this list?

debian-user-digest Digest				Volume 2002 : Issue 812

Today's Topics:
  Help requested: internal iomega atap  [ Tomasz Kosinski <mickle@escape.com> ]
  Re: Extirpating framebuffer           [ Edward Guldemond <thedebategod@yifa ]
  Re: Mail-Followup-To                  [ bob@proulx.com (Bob Proulx) ]
  Re: Help requested: internal iomega   [ Jerome Acks Jr <jracksjr@bellatlant ]
  Re: Solved with CUPS (was Re: apsfil  [ Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@mindsprin ]
  Re: Tomcat4 : specific settings for   [ Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> ]
  Re: routing pop3 mail to user accts   [ Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> ]
  Re: Virus and file /proc/kcore        [ Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> ]
  Apache and mod_perl, fastcgi, speedy  [ mdevin <mdevin@ozemail.com.au> ]
  Just installed Woody, problem with r  [ christenpet <christenpet@snip.net> ]
  when is kernel 2.4.19 likely to be i  [ Oliver George <ogeorge@bigpond.net. ]
  Re: Just installed Woody, problem wi  [ Paul Winkler <pwink@attglobal.net> ]
  failed upgrade, urgent help needed    [ John Griffiths <john@capmon.com> ]
  Determining kernel configuration fro  [ "Steve Dondley" <s@dondley.com> ]
  failed upgrade, urgent help needed    [ John Griffiths <john@capmon.com> ]

Help requested: internal iomega atapi zip drive