Re: Content of /etc/resolv.conf changes after reboot

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 04:14:12PM +0200, Jan Johansson wrote:
| > I don't have a "normal" DHCP setup (one NIC used DHCP but I wanted to
| > use my own nameserver anyways), so what I did was apply this patch to
| > /etc/dhclient-script :
|
| While this works, why not just use the "supersede" option in
| dhclient.conf?

Uhh, ..., ...

(/me briefly skims 'man dhclient.conf')

That's a good point.  I hadn't RTFMed before, but having some
familiarity with shell scripting I "fixed" the problem the way I did.

It's good to know that I don't need to go through that for every
upgrade!  Thanks.

-D

--
Even youths grow tired and weary,