Portsentry tcpd and iptables question

Hi all,

I want to set up security to enable the following:
- Access to all ports from 127.0.0.1
- Access to all ports from 192.168.0.0/24
- Access to ports 22, 80 and 143 from anywhere anytime.

Basically I want people who I host always to have IMAP and web access even
if someone from the same IP is launching an attack.
Likewise there are no circumstances under which not being able to ssh in
and administer the box will be appropriate.
The reason this matters is that someone at work keeps triggering
portsentry.  It amounts to a self-inflicted denial of service in that I
end up on the wrong side and have to ssh in from another host in order to
sort things out.  Yet all I need kept available are the ports above.
Thanks in advance.

Patrick