Re: WindowMaker startup

Hi
Last time I removed the gui login, I used xdm, I just uninstalled it. So
after that I just got the commandline login. When I wanted the gui login
again I just installed xdm or kdm again.
I have now gui login, but if i just want commmandline I do Ctrl+Alt+F1 and
then back to gui login with Alt+F7.

/ernst