X forwarding through the NEW privledge seperated SSH

I am having trouble running X apps remotely through ssh.

Previously, I used xhost which does this.

I want to avoid using xhost.

I have not loaded xhost because of a comment I found in on the package
page that reads "- xhost, a very dangerous program that you should never
use".

http://packages.debian.org/stable/x11/xbase-clients.html

What do I have to do ?

my <STDIN> and <STDOUT> [PERL Talk ?] :
----------------

shh -V
OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090603f

tknab2@albert:~$ xterm
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:

tknab2@albert:~$ xterm
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
tknab2@albert:~$ export DISPLAY=0:0
tknab2@albert:~$ xterm
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: 0:0

tknab2@albert:~$ export DISPLAY=localhost:0:0
tknab2@albert:~$ xterm
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: can't get service for 0:0
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: localhost:0:0
tknab2@albert:~$ export DISPLAY=albert:0:0

tknab2@albert:~$ xterm
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: can't get service for 0:0
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: albert:0:0
tknab2@albert:~$ export DISPLAY=albert:0:0

my debuger output
----------------------
debug1: ssh-userauth2 successful: method password
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: send channel open 0
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: ssh_session2_setup: id 0
debug1: channel request 0: pty-req
debug1: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
debug1: channel request 0: x11-req
debug1: channel request 0: shell
debug1: fd 3 setting TCP_NODELAY
debug1: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768
debug1: Remote: No xauth program; cannot forward with spoofing.

my sshd_config file
----------------------

Port 22
Protocol 2,1
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
UsePrivilegeSeparation yes
PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt no
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
ServerKeyBits 768
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
LoginGraceTime 600
PermitRootLogin no
StrictModes yes
RSAAuthentication yes
PubkeyAuthentication yes
RhostsAuthentication no
IgnoreRhosts yes
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
HostbasedAuthentication no
PermitEmptyPasswords no
PasswordAuthentication yes
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd no
KeepAlive yes
Banner /etc/issue.net
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib/sftp-server