hypermail-no mails no output error

I am trying to archive some email lists.  I have a June file and a July file.
The June file converted fine.  The July file converted but did not create
any index files and the error "No mails to output" was mentioned.

What can I look for in the mbox file to fix this and get my indexes created?

Lance
--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                       -
                                Albert Einstein