hypermail-no mails no output error

I am trying to archive some email lists.  I have a June file and a July file.
The June file converted fine.  The July file converted but did not create
any index files and the error "No mails to output" was mentioned.

What can I look for in the mbox file to fix this and get my indexes created?

                                Lance Hoffmeyer

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                Albert Einstein