Nautilus2 freeze when connect to the Internet

I have upgrade my debian to sid and after some work everithing its fine
now. Except for nautilus2.

Every time I connect to the Internet Nautilus get freeze dont matter if
there are a bunch of apps runing or only the gnome2 desktop. Just get
freeze when I connect

I connect to internet with the pon command, I configured my ISP account
via pppconfig some time ago and have been working.

I use this machine as a gateway with ip masquerading to other debian
machine and I dont see any problems with this neither.

What happends to Nautilus?

I am the only one that have this problem?

--
Romel Sandoval