Re: Linux at work for a corporate desktop

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 22:35, Michael James wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I have been wondering if I am really out there as a Linux user. I have
> been dragging 2 laptops around, 1 Linux, 1 Windows for a couple months.
> Has anyone made the final leap, and dropped the windows machines? I am
> talking about the standard corporate stuff ... email, etc.
>
> I was hoping to give it a go with the Evolution/Exchange connector, but
> we aren't at E2k yet.
>
> Just wondering what the feeling was.

Codeweavers CrossOver Office might save you some chiropractor
visits.  I've heard it's good, but have had no need for it.

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment |
|  by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."      |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |