Network installation problem

Hi:

I'm in the migration process from Red Hat to Debian woody. I can start the network installation download, but I don't know why one time the download process stop in 37% of the total because it found a problen in some package and it stop the installation process restarting everything from the beginning. The second time it stop in the 67% for the same problem and again starts from the beginning. This will not be a great problem, but it takes almost 2 days of downloading to get at the 67% point, and now I need some help because, any time that the installation program founds a package problem it will start always from the begining? Why it deletes the packages that are already downloaded? There is a way to keep the downloaded packages or start at the point that the fail occurs? Thanks and sorry but I'm new with Debian.

Pablo.

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/