framebuffer cursor

When I set my fb resolution to 1600x1200-66 or 1024x1280-66
my cursor wraps half way across the screen.  When it wraps
it wraps onto the same line and does not go to a new line?

Is there a way to
a) allow the cursor the full length of the screen
b) to wrap to a new line?

Lance
--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other
                            sets of psople are human
                                       -
                                 Aldous Huxley