***I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)

Can someone help me? I have trying to unsubscribe for 1 week with all sorts of 'unsubscribe' messages but all unsuccessful.

My mailbox is allways packed and I don't know what to do!

Thanks. Carlos

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
To: Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Status of KDE 2.2.x or 3.0.x in Woody
Date: 29 Jul 2002 18:06:41 -0500

Hi,

Late last year, I know that KDE 2.2.2 was badly broken in
Woody.  Since I had no need for KDE apps, I ceased to follow
it's progress.  Now that Woody is shipping, does that mean
that KDE 2.2.2 is stable?  What about KDE3?

I see that kdelibs_3_ is at v2.2.2, and that confuses me.
What is the score there?

Thanks,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment |
|  by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."      |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |