RE: o source packages where art thou...

please ignore this one. my mistake.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sukhpreet Singh [mailto:sukh@allinstant.com]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 1:34 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: o source packages where art thou...

I am having trouble finding the stable non-us versions of debian
source packages since last week. In fact, I've tried browsing quite a
few mirrors and none of them have the "sources" directory under
"debian-non-US/dists/stable/non-US/" or
"debian-non-US/dists/unstable/non-US/"...like this one for example

http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/stable/non-US/

I am new to debian so not sure what's going on. I'm doing this when
trying to build debian-sf, btw. keep getting a 404 for the sources
during "apt-get update"

will appreciate the help...