Re: Brother HL-1440 and printtool

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:08:32 -0400, ThanhVu Nguyen wrote:

>I use printtool to setup my USB HL-1440 printer.  The problem is
>everything printed is huge.  I am not sure what I did wrong.
>
>- When I run printtool, I have warning about Mpage, Samba - I ignore
>those because I don't think I will need anything on those.
>- The printer type is HL-1250, Resolution 600x60, Paper Size = letter,
                                           ^^^^^^^
Unless this is a typo, it could be a problem.  I would expect just the
opposite problem, though.  I recall setting a dot-matrix I have as
360x360, instead of the correct 360x180.  Everything printed double
height.  If the rez shown here is a typo, I got nothing :)
--
gt       kk5st@swbell.net
It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---