Re: balsa freezes

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:56:26 -0300
Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@centroin.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I am trying to use balsa 1.2.4 with woody and kernel 2.4.18. Once
>  balsa is
> opened and after a little work done with it, balsa freezes when I try
> to reply a message. Did anyone has this kind of problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marcelo

Marcello,
This might not be want for a reply, but you might consider sylpheed. I
was not _ever_ able to get filtering working in balsa.  It's very easy
to set up, has great filtering and is stable as a rock.  You might want
to consider sylpheed-claws (the development branch) if you need spell
checking and other things.
http://sylpheed.good-day.net or
http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net

--
Neal
Registered Linux User #159445, Libranet Linux 2.0/ext3/XFce