Re: NVdriver?

AAHHH!!!

okie, i read a previous (my mails backed up sorry for being late on some
threads) nvidia thread people were discussing and looked at the usr share
docs (didnt know they existed) anyways i got my module installed and all
looked good xfree recognized i had the g4 card did this did that and then
said "cant locate nvidia kernel" i believe it was, something about nvidia
kernel missing or not loading in any case ive installed that via dpkg -i
'deb nvidia kernel' and alas im having difficulties with it, anyone got a
clue? i removed the glcore from my modules in the reconfigure of x via
dpkg and also removed dri which i believe nvidia said to do on thier site.

ps /lib/modules/<kernel_ver>/kernel/drivers/video/nvdriver  is it right?
thats what i found in that directory :)