woody and kernel 2.4.18-bf

Hello,

I have installed woody, all partitions with the reiserfs filesystem. After a
normal shotdown yesterday evening, the computer refuses to boot normal this
moring. The root fs wasn't remounted as rw. One error message was that line 4
in /etc/fstab was incorrect, maybe due to the fact that the rootfs was
mounted as readonly.

In single mode I started to check all partitions. But the reiserfsprogs
waren't installed.

After a reboot in single mode I was able to do "mount -o remount,rw /dev/hda5
/" a "mount -o remount,rw /" didn't work, with the error that the fs al ready
mounted or is bussy.

Now I was able to instal the reiserfsprogs. After checks on all the partitions
it revealed no error's.

Now I do have 2 questions:
1: In the controle file of the kernel-image-2.4.18-bf2.4 package shouldn't be
in the Depends or Suggests list the reiserfsprogs?

- --- part of the control file --
Package: kernel-image-2.4.18-bf2.4
Version: 2.4.18-5
Section: base
Architecture: i386
Depends: fileutils (>= 4.0), modutils (>= 2.3.12)
Suggests: lilo (>= 19.1),  fdutils, kernel-doc-2.4.18
Provides: kernel-image,  kernel-image-2.4
Installed-Size: 16024
Maintainer: Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org>
Source: kernel-image-2.4.18-i386bf
- --- ----

2: Did someone encounter the same problem?

Michiel

/etc/fstab
#
/dev/hda5       /           reiserfs defaults        0       0
/dev/hda10      none            swap    sw                     0       0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                0       0
/dev/fd0        /mnt/floppy  auto    user,noauto             0       0
/dev/hdc        /mnt/cdrom        iso9660 ro,user,noauto          0       0
/dev/hda8       /usr    reiserfs        defaults                   0       0
/dev/hda6       /usr/local      reiserfs        default           0       0
/dev/hda7       /home   reiserfs        defaults                0       0
/dev/hda1       /boot   reiserfs        defaults                  0       0
/dev/hda9       /mnt/ruimte     reiserfs        defaults       0       0
/dev/hda11      /home/muziek    reiserfs        defaults    0       0
- --
I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full.
When every detail is given, yhe mind rests satisfied, and the imagination
loses the desire to use its own wings
Thomas Aldrch