Re: OT: Flamebait: Text vs HTML email

Ivo Wever wrote:

> nate wrote:
> >
> >Even on Windows, can users of Mozilla & Netscape Mail and other
> >MUAs like Pegasus get email virii?  Is it only Outlook/Express
> >and Exchange that are vulnerable?
> >
> Even more offtopic: the plural of virus isn't virii. It isn't viri either.
> Virus in Latin doesn't have the same meaning as it has in English: it
> already is a sort of plural  (like rice or sand) and 'virii' simply doesn't
> exist in Latin.

vi·rus
  n. pl. vi·rus·es
 . . .
 Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Fourth Edition
 Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
 Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

	<http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=virus>

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .