Re: Cron test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 10:22:09AM -0500, user004@hotmail.com wrote:
> Anyone know how I can get this out of my daily emails.

> Subject: Cron <root@localhost> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts
> --report /etc/cron.daily
> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:26:25 -0500
> From: root (Cron Daemon)
> To: root
>
> /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
> error: apache.dpkg-new:9 unknown option 'sharedscripts' -- ignoring
>  line

Firstly, upgrade to a version of logrotate that understands the
'sharedscripts' option (anything from 3.4 up, such as the version in
woody); secondly, make sure that any changes in the stray
/etc/logrotate.d/apache.dpkg-new file that you want to have in
/etc/logrotate.d/apache are copied across and delete that stray file.

Cheers,