gdm2 user login problems

Ääähm.. does anyone have the same problem? I can't login in with gdm2 as a
normal user in my xsession. The login as root works without exceptions. I think
its a plain permisson problem. I looked around in the X11 folder, but can't find
anything wich deals with the permisson of gdm or X11. In the Xwrapper.config the
allowed_users are "console". Is this the failure?

The error is something like:
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
xrdb: Can't open display ':0

Thanks for your help...

Roman
--