Re: BIND alternatives

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 07:42:38PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Am I the only one who doesn't find bind9 to be that difficult to use?

No.  When I was looking into installing a dns server, I basically knew
nothing about dns at all, much less bind.  After perusing a few howto's
I had a much better understanding of the dns process and decided to
install bind9.  Within a short time I had a working dns server.  I
surely don't know everything there is to know about it, but I found it
to be extremely easy to configure for a small domain.

--
Jason Stechschulte
stech@ypisco.com