Re: Emacs and mutt

On  0, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:

> How do I get emacs to start in the text-mode major mode when emacs is
> started by mutt or tin?  It seems to be hit or miss with mutt.  This
> is what my editor definition looks like in ~/.muttrc
>
> set editor="emacs -nw -e text-mode"

My emacs doesn't have a -e option.  Maybe -f is what you're after?  I
use:

set editor="emacs -nw -f post-mode"

YMMV

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife, you will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher."
	- Socrates

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au