Re: Line Height

Adrian Parker wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:23:31PM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:

Adrian Parker wrote:

Anyone know how to change the Line Height of text in Mozilla 5? I find that rows of continuous text are too close together and difficult to read. I'd like to see either a padding around each line of text (with a P block for example), or to change the line height so linesn of text aren't so close together.

Adrian

Try adding the following to userContent.css[you may have to create the file] in the chrome directory of your profile:

body { line-height:  1.2em  }  # make 1.2em any nuber you want

Or you could try to be more specific than applying the rule to body, my suggestion is just to try different things til you get it how you want

All the skins are considered chrome. userContent.css and userChrome.css are independent of the skin and allow you to finetune the appearance of the UI[userChrome.css] and content. Have a look at http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html .