Re: OT: Flamebait: Text vs HTML email

also sprach Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2002.07.25.0106 +0200]:
> I was referring to the mis-spellings and total lack of capital
> letters.  Even though I rarely write anything formal, I'm
> constantly sending emails to my supervisor, customers, friends,
> etc, and good grammar helps, even in informal prose...

Nate, I, as the long-term hater of capital letters and love of the
lowercase way of life, I am turning towards proper capitalization. And
while a strong influence of the complexity of the German vernacular
still shows in my command over the English grammar, I try to stick to
the common rules and be readable. I think it does help...

there's someone in my head but it's not me.
                        -- pink floyd, the dark side of the moon, 1972