Re: apache, MySQL and PHP4 on potato (sparc)

Hi,

Do you have a line like

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

in your /etc/apache/httpd.conf?

Best regards

Marcel

Mike Pfleger schrieb:

Hello all.

I've got a weird problem with the above packages, installed on an old
SPARCclassic.  I've uncommented the PHP module lines in the apache
config file, but we seem to be unable to get it to parse the PHP in a
known (via nusphere) working PHP test file.  The PHP4 packages all
seem to be installed correctly, and apache seems to be otherwise fine,
based on the fact that we can connect to it and view the splash page.
It just shows us a (sorry, not in front of it right now) non-parsed
PHP test file, when we enter the URI to it.  Please excuse my Apache
newbie-ness, I'm trying to learn as quickly as possible ;)

I've cruised a few docs, but don't know exactly what I should be
looking for.  Could someone please point me towards an appropriate doc
that might get me up and running?  Perhaps I've missed a package (I did
check the dependencies, and seem to have everything), so perhaps a list
of involved packages in a working setup might be helpful (?)... =/

If answers could also be cc'd to:
	mpfleger@amit.uvic.ca
-I'd be very greatful.

TIA,