Re: Are there boot floppies which can be used in LS120 drive?

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:07:15 +0900 "Choe, Hyun-ho" <firebird@ccube.co.kr>
wrote:

> > Does the system you're trying to install on support bootable CDs?
>
> Yes I can boot from CD, but I have no bootable debian CD.
> And more importantly, if I have problem on root partition (for example,
> should have to fsck manually), working rescue/root disk pair will be
> needed.

Yes, but you can take one of the 2.88M floppy images and create a bootable
CD (provided you have access to a burner).  Thus, bypassing the problem
with the boot floppies and the LS120, and providing a rescue/root disk in
a pinch.  This works extremely well.

--
Jamin W. Collins