Your Customer Service Request

Please understand that we cannot respond to questions through
this email address.  The public internet is not secure and should
not be used for account-related questions.  In the interest of
protecting your account information, please contact Customer
Service with any questions through the secure Message Center
located in Help/Contact Us at Account Online
(http://www.accountonline.com).  If you are not registered for
Account Online, you may also register at
http://www.accountonline.com

If you would like to update your email profile, go to:
http://email.citicards.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from our Citibank cardmember email list go to:

For more information about your Citibank card, please visit us at:
http://www.citibankcards.com