Re: Palm conectivity

    Keith> Hi, I would like to be pointed to information about getting my
    Keith> Palm M505 connected to my PC. I have gone through the list of
    Keith> packages and the only ones I can find in Woody require a serial
    Keith> port connection and my Palm has a USB cradle.

See if coldsync suit you.  If so, you're pretty much done.  But it have very
few usable conduits, and probably the only real thing that you can do is to
get your Palm backed up, have mails sent through your PC, and install new
Palm databases (i.e., programs and data).  Nothing to sync with, e.g.,
Evolution.

If coldsync is too slim for you, you're pretty much stuck, even if you can
live without sticking to Woody.  Whether you can use the database obtained
through coldsync and pass it to another conduit, I don't know.

Regards,
Isaac.