cant find pcmcia driver

hey, if i remember correctly this is a tulip card, i could be wrong tho
the name of my card is 'sky link express' its a 10/100 nic pcmcia card, im
having difficulty installing from the default 2 disk / internet disk set,
im assuming i havent got my internet configured cause network install isnt
an option. i found the sky link express 10 nic using a ne2000 driver or
such, that is listed here and i tried that driver but no luck :( if anyone
happens to know how i can get it up and running id greatly appreciate it :)