Re: modules are not loading after I compiled a new kernel

You might try:

make xconfig

This brings up a nice TK script for building a kernel,
and lets you bounce around to be sure you have every
thing as you wanted it.  It's especially nice if you
need to return to the kernel and modify the build,
just a few clicks and you've made the adjustments.

(It still takes a bit of time to actually do the
build, but the visibility into what you've configured
is much better).

--- suresh kumar sharma <suresh_kr_sharma@yahoo.com>