Re: backup using rsync

Hello Mike Egglestone <megglestone@heritage.sd57.bc.ca>,

I was also trying to use RSA+ssh-agent to make passwordless authention
for rsync and ssh. Some articles said it's possible to make RSA key to
be used for  rsync command only, for tighter security concern. Is there
any example how to define the command for RSA? Chances are I may also
use RSA+ssh-agent to achieve passwordless ssh login.

Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net>