Re: Recommendations for an fully featured IMAP email Client

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 03:23:32PM +0100, Wayne Brown wrote:
| Hi there,
| As I have now set up the 'Cyrus' IMAP server on my home mini-lan (hoorah)
| Has anyone got any recommendations for a good IMAP client program?

For what purpose (namely fetchmail's purpose as an imap client is
different that mutt's)?

I can list these :
    mutt
    fetchmail
    gnus (?)
    mozilla

HTH,
-D

--
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his
soul?  Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/