Xemacs error

I started getting this error when I try to start xemacs:

xemacs: X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of
range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  45 (X_OpenFont)
  Value in failed request:  0x2800005
  Serial number of failed request:  86

I have just recompiled my kernel, but everything appears to be working
fine.  I have no clue where to start.  I did a search on google, but
it didnt help me (I probably just missed it).  Any thought on how to
fix this?

Ohhh, one more thing, xemacs never starts up, it freezes right there,
and I have to kill the process.

Thanks,

Erik

--
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us

Well, you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman.  You just
have to read the manual and press the right button.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Homer Defined