Re: Another newbie question

"Dan Gapinski" <support@qsi-r2.com> writes:
> When I run a  find for any given file with wildcard, I get some valid
>
> Directory sread (sector 0x20) failed.
>
> What is this? It is nothing fatal -- just my curiosity at work.

I can't help you with your question, but I can help you with some
friendly advice. Please do *not* start a new thread in the mailing
list by "replying" to an already existing thread and just changing the
"Subject". While it seems easy and non-intrusive, threaded mail
readers like gnus and mutt will place your message in the original
thread, in this case the thread entitled "Frethern virus going
around". This threading is based on the "References" and "Message-ID"
headers and the "Subject" is usually ignored.

It's not only annoying to those of us interested in reading the other
thread, it's quite possible that your message won't be seen by someone
that could potentially help you because they aren't following that
thread.

If you must use OE, which, I believe, doesn't show message threads,
just avoid the temptation to "reply" and add
debian-user@lists.debian.org to your address book if it's too much
trouble to type in by hand.

Thanks,
Gary