Xine, ogle and chapter/track jumps

Hi!

I have some questions about the dvd player xine.

How can I jump between chapters or tracks in xine?
The dvdnav plugin seems to allow only chapter jumps, and even that
doesn't always work.
The d5d plugin should have navigation features, but how do I activate
them? Xine plays DVDs well as long as I don't want to skip chapters or
tracks.

Ogle can do this, but it misses some nice xine features like hide gui,
the display of chapter and track number, or volume control.

My wish would be a combination of both programs.

xine: 0.9.12-1
d5d: 0.2.7
ogle: 0.8.4-1

Any hints are welcome.