Re: spam assassin install/test

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:34:19AM -0400, John F Davis wrote:
| Hello
|
| I did a apt-get install spamassassin and I edited /etc/default/spamassassin
| so that it was enabled.  Then I ran the init script.  What else do I need
| to do?  I'm running exim.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html

Once you've started the 'spamd' daemon, you need to tell your mail
system to filter mails through it.  Then you need to set up the
filters to store the spam in a bucket so you can check for false
positives periodically.

-D

--
If you hold to [Jesus'] teaching, you are really [Jesus'] disciples.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/