Re: Preparation for Debian Installatin

On Monday 15 July 2002 05:13 am, Dom Leon wrote:
[snip]

> hehe, a bit crude and rude I think. Is that also the
> kinda rep which we want to give?

which we would that be, dom? this place is populated by individuals with
their own opinions. even here, while i might disagree with what you've said,
i'll never challenge your right to say it, but everyone's entitled to their
own opinion and the expression of it. you'd better lurk around a bit before
positing that there's a club here observing any gentlemanly rules of
behavior. look after your own rep--leave mine alone. the only rules you need
to know about are in the social contract.

ben