[OT] OpenOffice and printing?

Can someone point me in the right direction to get printing working with
OpenOffice?

I have a HP LaserJet 1220 and everything worked perfectly with
StarOffice 5.2.  Now I have just changed to OpenOffice (Debian Woody
version) and nothing happens when I select print from the menu.  In
other words, it seems like it is going to print, but then the printer
does nothing.  I can see my processor doing stuff like it is producing
postscript output, but then there is none.

I can however, print to a file and then send this file to the printer
manually.  I have tried changing things in the file -> printer settings
menu, but still nothing comes out.

My printer is setup with CUPS and works fine with other applications
such as Mozilla, StarOffice, and command line.

How do I tell OpenOffice to send the postscript output directly to the
printer?

Cheers.
Mark.