Re: final note

also sprach Stephen Turner <artic_knight@yahoo.com> [2002.07.14.0240 +0200]:
> i wanted to say i was sorry for jumping the gun once more, tho i dont have
> an excuse for my actions i think it was based on a frustrating day :-p,
> anyways you guys been a big help, and thanks!

i think the apology is accepted. do keep in mind that we'll always try
to be of big help, heck, "we" is "everyone on this list". it's just
a matter of keeping the standards high, in the product as well as in
the forums about it. that's what debian's about.

scientists will study your brain to learn
more about your distant cousin, man.