Re: bugs in woody?

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 05:28:34PM -0700, Stephen Turner wrote:
| OHHH!!! that would explain one of the other packages erroring out and
| having the "potato" as part of its name! hey im pretty sure thats it!
| thanks man!.... uh, now how do you edit the sources list again? :-p i
| forgot that part, its been a while since i used debian

# $EDITOR /etc/apt/sources.list

(for me that means 'vim /etc/apt/sources.list')

Please keep replies on-list. (use the "list-reply" feature of your
mailer, or if it is deficient there use "reply-to-all")

Also please quote the message you are replying to.  With the usual
flow of messages (somewhere on the order of 100 per day on d-u (after
my automatic filter for software I know nothing about), not to mention
the other lists I am on) it is easy to forget what conversation was
taking place.  By quoting the relevant portion of the message you are
replying to you provide a helpful reminder.  (this message is an
example of how to do that, for a longer explanation on how to quote,
look at Karsten M. Self's web site)

-D

--
Micros~1 :