Re: bugs in woody?

On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 18:33, Stephen Turner wrote:
> i found that some stuff libs mostly i think are not avaiable for dl ive
> run accross a couple, one required by aptitude and another by xfree.
> perhaps i should just wait and dl in a week?
Details! What libs? What error messages did you get? Were they from when
you apt-get'd the stuff, or when attempting to run it? Are your sources
up to date (ie have you run apt-get update lately?)? I don't run XFree
on my Debian boxen, but I do use aptitude and have had no issues with
it.

--
What was once is gone. What will be has not yet come. What is is all
that is real. Live for the now.