modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-108

Hi:

I turned out the upgrade to woody mashed more than the ppp alias. It
also mucked around w/ the RTC module settings.

Upon further reflection, it must have been bad drugs.

I can only assume it was the drugs that induced me to alias
char-major-108 to ppp_generic since ppp_generic doesn't exist in my
kernel version. To fix the problem I aliased char-major-108 to ppp.

The drugs also caused me to do something to char-major-10-135. I
realized hwclock was now referencing a non-existant device after the
hallucinations subsided. I now alias char-major-10-135 off.

--
I'm so glad.
I'm so glad.