Re: Web Page Software

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> My daughter is about to contribute $200 to Microsoft for "Front Page".
> Until now I have had no interest in Web Page creation dont know beans
> about the subject.  Is there a debian package? Where should I look for a
> good introduction to the subject?
>
> Tom George

I like bluefish.  It is an HTML editor that I find helpful.  I also like to
use Tidy and Weblint on pages after writing them to catch my errors.  This
is a much different experience than "Front Page" type things - you actually
write your own code, but it has helps including CSS code.

--
Anita
GnuPG key: 1024D/9EDAC910