Re: Possible Netscape / Mozilla bug

<quote who="Gordon Paynter">

> My problem stems from the Netscape startup script.  This script is
> written in such a way that if you have a version of Netscape running, and
> you run "netscape" again at the command line, then instead of
> existing process.  Also, if you run netscape at the command-line, and you

i have the same problem. i usually run mozilla from my
home directory..when i want to run netscape i run it directly
via /usr/lib/netscape/477/communicator/communicator-smotif.real

would be nice though if the script was modified so it could tell
the difference between the 2 browsers. wish i knew how!

nate