Re: ALSA

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 19:09, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 06:12:57PM -0400, Reid Gilman wrote:
> Does anyone know what it means when the ALSA utils installers gives a
> ton of "undefined reference to" errors when I try to run "make install"?

Are you compiling the code from alsa-project.org?  If so, I'd guess that
you probably forgot to install the alsa-libs libraries, or you're trying
to link against an old version of them.

noah

| Web: http://web.morgul.net/~frodo/
Yes, I am using the code form alsa-project.org  No, I've installed the libraries, the newest ones.  I'll try reinstalling them though.